15th Sunday in Ordinary Time, July 16, 2017
Online Giving is now available at San Isidro!
From the Office of Religious Education
Registrations for the Catechetical new year will begin on July 10th.
The registration time is as follows: Monday, July 17th - Friday, July 21st
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
To register, please bring the following documents:
- *Birth Certificate
- *Baptismal Certificate (where applicable)
- *Certificate of First Holy Communion for Confirmation Candidates
Be advised, space is extremely limited!
The cost per year is $80. A minimum of $40 is due at registration. Re-registration is required for those entering the second year of preparation. Please call the office for more details.
San Isidro Church Cleaning Fair
Saturday July 22 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Lets give our parish home some tender loving care and make it a beautiful, shining place! To help, please bring your cleaning supplies and a lots of energy!
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
If you cannot attend, that is not a problem as there are other ways to help: Monetary donations are welcomed, as well as Coffee, hotdogs, hamburgers, bun rolls, drinks & paper goods.
100th Anniversary Celebration of the Apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima
The Archdiocese of Miami and the Servants of the Pierced Hearts of Jesus and Mary invite you to the events that will be taking place each 13th of the month from May to October, 2017.
We will make memory of each one of Her apparitions so that we may respond with love to each of her Maternal calls.
- August 13, 2017 from 4:00 pm - 9:00pm : Nativity Parish.
- September 13, 2017 from 4:00pm - 9:00pm : St. Andrew Parish.
- October 13th from 4:00pm - 9:00pm : Our lady of Guadalupe Parish.
Thank you for your support on the “San Isidro Pro-A/C” project.
Don’t forget to turn in your money banks
You can do so by dropping them off at the reception office or turning them into the ushers at the end of Mass!
With your help it is possible!
My Offering Envelopes
The Tithing/Offertory Envelopes for 2017-2018 are available in the back of the Church. These envelopes are only for Registered contributing parishioners.
If you would like to receive envelopes for this new Fiscal Year please contact Mrs. Linda Laureano at (954) 971-8780 Ext. 206 or email at email@example.com. Thank you!
Archdiocese of Miami
- ABCD funds support evangelization and outreach to migrants and farm workers.
- Planning for death is as natural for the ChrisƟan as planning for life. As stated in 1 Timothy 5:8, “…if anyone does not take care of his own, and especially of his household; he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.” Having a will IS good stewardship. Take care of your family. For more informaƟon, contact the rectory or call the Office of Planned Giving at (305) 762-1110.
- “The seed sown among thorns is the one who hears the word but then the cares of the world and the lure of riches choke the word and it bears no fruit.” - MATTHEW 13:22
Are you so caught up in worldly activities that you have no time for God? Does the lure of riches and material goods choke God out of your life? Stewardship is a lifestyle to be lived every day. It effects all the decisions we make. What we receive at Mass every Sunday should be shared with others all every day of the week.
Place $1.00 in the yellow envelope (located in the pews and on the back of the Church).
Write your name and phone number (This is very important).
Put the envelope in the collection basket in the weekends.
Each week a winner will be drawn and the total amount in the envelopes will be divided equally between the winner and the Church.
Congratulations to the Winner of this week’s 50/50 Drawing!
This week’s winner would like to remain anonymous $8.
***Please pick up your gift as soon as you can. After a month you will lose the opportunity to receive it.***
2017 Archbishop's Charity and Development Drive (ABCD)
Click on above image to view videos
“...Jesus keeps knocking on your door in the faces of our brothers and sisters, in the faces of our neighbors, in the faces of those at our side” - Pope Francis
- Goal: $43,304
- Pledged / Promesas: $23,720
- Pledge Shortage: $19,584
- Cash Received: $27,169
- Cash shortage: $16,135
We need 98 families to pledge $200 to the ABCD and we will make goal!