Easter Sunday of the Resurrection of the Lord, April 21, 2019
Online Giving is now available at San Isidro!
Good Friday, April 19th:
- Bilingual Stations of the Cross at 12:00 noon.
- Liturgy of the Passion and veneration of the Holy Cross at 6:00pm followed by the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
Holy Saturday, April 20th - Bilingual:
- Divine Mercy Chaplet at 7:30 pm.
- Easter Vigil at 8:00 pm.
Easter Sunday, April 21st:
- Holy Mass at 9:00 am.
- Divine Mercy Chaplet after Mass.
The Archdiocese of Miami has been hearing reports of people receiving text messages and emails from scammers impersonating clergy, asking for gift cards from Amazon and other retailers.
If you, your friends and family receive text messages or emails like this, please do not respond or buy the requested gift cards. Clergy would not ask for gift cards.
You can report the scam to Florida’s Consumer Protection Division, by going to www.myfloridalegal.com and filling out a complaint form, or calling the Fraud Hotline, 1-866-966-7226.
John 20; 1-9
On the first day of the week, Mary of Magdala came to the tomb early in the morning, while it was still dark, and saw the stone removed from the tomb. So she ran and went to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and told them, "They have taken the Lord from the tomb, and we don’t know where they put him."
So Peter and the other disciple went out and came to the tomb. They both ran, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter and arrived at the tomb first; he bent down and saw the burial cloths there, but did not go in. When Simon Peter arrived after him, he went into the tomb and saw the burial cloths there, and the cloth that had covered his head, not with the burial cloths but rolled up in a separate place.
Then the other disciple also went in, the one who had arrived at the tomb first, and he saw and believed. For they did not yet understand the Scripture that he had to rise from the dead.
Pope Francis’ Intentions for the month of April 2019
Doctors and their Collaborators in War Zones
For doctors and their humanitarian collaborators in war zones, who risk their lives to save the lives of others.
Food Ministry Fundraising Dinner
The Food Ministry is desperately in need of operating funds.
To that end, a fundraising dinner is planned for Saturday, May 18, 2019 from 7:30-9:30 pm, in the Church Hall.
The cost is only $20.00 per person and includes a catered three course meal and refreshments.
Note that the ministry has been in existence for over 35 years, serving the poor and those in temporary economic need. We should not allow it to collapse. You are invited to come out in support, to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters.
Please contact your various ministry heads or call (954) 978-2302 for further details. Thank you!
Thanks to the generosity of the community of San Isidro, we are able to reach families in need. We need drivers to deliver food every week as much as your monetary contribution. You can make a difference in people’s lives and serve the Lord.
If you are aware of Parishioners in need or want to serve in this Ministry, please call (954) 978-2302.
Message from the Archdiocese
- Christ leads us to go out from ourselves more and more, to
give ourselves and to serve others. The ABCD serves our
community, especially in times of need. Help support the
mission of the church by giving to the ABCD.
- How can you become a real and active participant in the
direct ministry and sacramental life of others, even when
A bequest to San Isidro is an investment in the lives of future parishioners, our children and grandchildren.
For more information, contact the rectory or call the Office of Planned Giving at (305) 762-1110.
- "He went about doing good and healing all those oppressed by the devil, for God was with him." (Acts 10:38)
- On this Easter Sunday, open your hearts to receive God’s love, mercy and forgiveness. God is love and we are made in His image and likeness. Let our lives reflect His light to others. Pray for guidance on how to live your life and be grateful for all the blessings He has given you.
April 6 - 7, 2019
- 1st Collection: $13,275.00
- 2nd Collection: $1,623.00
- Online Giving (Offertory): $425.26
- Online Giving (Building Fund): $390.00
- Total Collection: $15,713.26
The second collection was dedicated to the maintenance of the Church and its facilities.